Accudyne Code of Ethics
The Accudyne Industries Code of Ethics applies to Accudyne and its controlled entities, worldwide. In addition to stating rules that govern our actions, the Code is an expression of fundamental values and represents a framework for decision-making. The Code is further explained and implemented by our policy documents.
The underpinnings of ethical business practices at Accudyne are the following:
- We will obey the law.
- We will act in good faith.
- We will consider the impact of our decisions on our stakeholders and seek fair resolutions.
- We will communicate openly and effectively with our stakeholders.
- We will seek always to build trust, show respect and perform with integrity.
- The integrity, reputation and profitability of Accudyne ultimately depend upon the individual actions of our officers, employees and representatives.